MY BEST FRIEND
Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was translated with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Thanks: Thafs for the man tube.
Thanks also to the authors, that I don't know, of the rest of the material.
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Extrude here
AAA Frames - Foto Frame here
Open the mask (afb9b5...) in PSP and minimize it with the rest of the material.
1. Open a new transparent image 800 x 600 pixels.
2. Open the black and gold image (bfc360...), and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
Close this layer and activate the layer below.
4. Effects>Art Media Effects>Brush Strokes.
6. Close this layer.
7. Open again and activate the top layer of the copy.
8. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window and you'll see all the files open.
Select the mask afb9b5...
10. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
11. Effects>Plugins>Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Extrude
preset Small Offset, 30 Degrees from Left
12. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
13. Open the tube of the man and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
14. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
15. Sign your work on a new layer.
Re-open the bottom layer.
16. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
17. Effects>Plugins>AAA Frames - Foto Frame.
18. Image>Add borders, 4 pixels, symmetric, color black.
19. Save as jpg.
The tube of this version is by Tigre Blanc
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
My mail is in the menu on the top of the page.
17 March 2018
My tutorials and my translations are registeredi