Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was created with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tube Criss 1929
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
L&K's - L&K's Pia here
1. Set your foreground color to #000000 (black).
2. Open a new transparent image 900 x 600 pixels,
Flood Fill with color black.
3. Layers>New Raster Layer.
4. Open the tube Criss 1029 - Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
5. Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling, default settings.
6. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian blur - radius 30.
7. Effects>Distortion Effects>Pixelate.
8. Effects>Edge Effects>Enhance more.
9. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Set your foreground color to white #ffffff.
Change the opacity of your Flood fill tool to 40%.
Flood fill the layer with white.
10. Edit>Paste as new layer (the tube Criss 1929 is still in memory).
Image>Resize, 1 time to 80% and 1 time to 90%, resize all layers not checked.
11. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
12. Open the tube plumes-colombe.
Copy/Paste the two layers:
I made: Edit>Copy special>Copy with union.
Go back to your work and Copy>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, 2 times to 90%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the feathers to the right side.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, same settings.
13. Activate the Text tool , choose a font.
I used the font Vogues Sans with these settings:
(vertical direction - Kerning to 125)
Set your background color to black and write the texte.
14. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
15. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill (don't forget to change again opacity to 100)
the layer with black.
16. Selections>Select All.
Selectons>Modify>Contract - 5 pixels.
Press CANC on the keyboard
17. Layers>Merge visible.
19. Image>Add borders, 50 pixels, symmetric, color white.
Activate your Magic Wand tool
clic on the white bord to select it.
20. Edit>Paste into Selection.
21. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian blur - radius 30.
22. Effects>Plugins>L&K's - L&K's Pia.
24. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color #f0818d.
Repeat Drop Shadow but vertical and horizontal 0/-25.
25. Sign your work and save as jpg.
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
My mail is in the menu on the top of the page.
11 August 2015
My tutorials and my translations are registered on Twi