Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was created with PSPX7 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tube woman 337_tubed_by_thafs.psp
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling qui
Filters Unlimited 2.0 qui
Mura's Meister - Copies qui
Nik Software - Color Efex qui
You can change Blend Modes and opacity of the layer, according to your colors.
Copy the Gradient in the Gradients Folder.
Copy the mask in the Masks Folder.
1. Set your foreground color to #162636,
and your background color to #ffffff.
Set your foreground color to Gradient, and select the gradient SuiGrad016, style Linear.
2. Open a new transparent image 1000 x 750 pixels,
Flood Fill with your Gradient.
3. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Pattern Generators - Audio Wave, default settings.
5. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from disk.
Look for and Load the mask Sharlimarmask8-582347.
6. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
7. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
Image>Free Rotate - 90 degrees to right.
9. Effects>Reflections Effects>Rotating Mirror, default settings.
10. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
11. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
12. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
13. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill with your background color #ffffff.
14. Effects>Geometrics Effects>Perspective horizontal.
Repeat Effects>Geometrics Effects>Perspective horizontal.
16. Effects>Distortion Effects>Pinch.
17. Effects>Distortion Effects>Wave.
18. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Copies.
K key to activate the Pick Tool
with PSP 9 D key to activate Deformation Tool
mode Scale ,
push the central node at the top, down to 600 pixels
19. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
21. Open the tube woman 337_tubed_by_thafs, Edit>Copy.
Go back to your workd and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
22. Effects>Image Effects>Offset.
23. Open "image 16".
Choose and select a text.
(or, if your prefer, write your text).
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Move the text where you like.
Adjust>Hue and Saturation>Colorize.
24. Effects>Plugins>Nik Software - Color Efex Pro - Glamour Glow.
25. Effects>Plugins>Nik Software - color Efex Pro - Vignette Blur.
26. Sign your work and save as jpg.
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
My mail is in the menu on the top of the page.
12 September 2015
My tutorials and my translations are registered on Twi