RELOJ DE PRIMAVERA
Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was written with CorelX19 and translated with CorelX17, but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
italian translation here
french tanslation here
your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tubes of yours
The rest of the material here
For the tubes used and not supplied thanks
Colybrix for the woman tube (femme508-coly)
Mina for the misted (Mina@.5205 mist vintage 04.18)
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
Mehdi - Sorting Tiles here
Filter Factory Gallery M - Motion Trail here
Filter Factory Gallery S - Ray Dream 2 here
Axion - Glow here
AAA Frames - Foto Frame here
Graphics Plus - Kaleidoscope here
Filters Factory Gallery and Graphics Plus can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
You can change Blend Modes according to your colors.
Copy the Selections in the Selection Folder.
Choose two colors from your main tube and the misted.
For the example:
foreground color #edbcae
background color #97acc8.
1. Open a new transparent image 950 x 650 pixels,
Flood Fill with your background color.
2. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Filter Factory Gallery M, Motion Trail, default settings.
3. Layers>New Raster Layer.
4. Open your misted and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
5. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur, radius 5.
6. Effects>Plugins>Mehdi - Sorting Tiles.
7. Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling, default settings.
8. Edit>Paste into Selection (your misted is still in memory)
9. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Filter Factory Gallery S - Ray Dream 2, default settings.
10. Change the Blend Mode of this layer to Luminance.
11. Effects>Plugins>Axion - Glow.
12. Activate the top layer.
Edit>Copy Special>Copy Merged.
Edit>Paste as new layer.
13. Selections>Load/Save Selection>Load Selection from Disk.
Look for and load the selection ©Yedralina_Sel496.
Invert Selection checked.
Press CANC on the keyboard
Edit>Paste into Selection (the misted is still in memory)
15. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Selections>Load/Save Selection>Load Selection from Disk.
Look for and load the selection ©Yedralina_Sel497.
Invert Selection not checked.
16. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
17. Effects>3D Effects>Cutout.
Image>Resize, to 75%, resize all layers not checked.
Change the Blend Mode of this layer to Luminance (legacy).
19. Close your background color.
Activate the Forme Tool , Ellipse
20. Draw a circle:
*** Depending on where you start the circle, then the curved writing will have a different orientation
(inside or outside the circle, and left to right or right to left)
In this case you will write from left to right, outside the circle
Place the mouse pointer up, left and move it to the right, to open the circle.
Then scroll down, to the extent you want the circle (the layer is vector)****
Use the nodes of the tool to resize or enlarge and place better the circle
21. Activate the Text Tool and choose a font
I used Aphrodite Pro (in the zip), size 48
Set your background color to white (or the chosen color to write the text)
22. Point the mouse over the circle at the point where you will start writing your text,
and when you see an A underlined by a half moon
click and write your text
for this text I set the Kerning to 75
23. Open the menu of yur Vector layer and close the layer of the circle, that helps you to write your text
Layers>Promote Selection to layer.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
24. Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, background color.
Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, color white.
Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, background color.
25. Selections>Select All.
Image>Add borders, 40 pixels, symmetric, whatever color.
Edit>Paste into Selection.
26. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur, radiuso 10
Selections>Promote Selection to layer.
27. Effects>Plugins>AAA Frames - Foto Frame.
28. Effects>Plugins>Graphics Plus - Kaleidoscope, default settings.
Change the Blend Mode of this layer to Soft Light.
29. Effects>Reflection Effects>Kaleidoscope.
30. Effects>Reflexion Effects>Rotating Mirror.
31. Effects>Plugins>AAA Frames - Foto Frame, same settings.
32. Open your main tube and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Move the tube to the opposite side of the text.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, at your choice.
33. Image>Resize, 950 pixels width, resize all layers checked.
Save as jpg.
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
My mail is in the menu on the top of the page.
4 May 2018
My tutorials and my translations are registered