Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was created with PSP2019 and translated with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
A tube of yours
The rest of the material here
At the beginning of the year who doesn't have a place or a dream corner?
This tutorial will reflect it.
I joined the two images that inspired my romantic corner.
But you can choose other images.
For my tube thanks @nn.
(The links of the tubemakers here).
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow here
AAA Frames - Foto Frame here
Artistiques - Éponge here
Filters Graphics Plus can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
Open the mask in PSP and minimize it with the rest of the material.
1. Open a new transparent image 900 x 600 pixels.
1. Apri una nuova immagine trasparente 900 x 600 pixels.
Set your foreground color to #bbc1cd,
and your background color to #617393.
Flood Fill the transparent image with your foreground color #bbc1cd.
2. Copy/Paste as new layer the two images
and place them rightly.
3. Activate the layer Raster 1.
Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill with your background color #617393.
4. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window and you'll see all the files open.
Select the mask maskAly
5. Activate the top layer.
Open your tube and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Place your tube rightly.
6. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
7. Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, dark color.
9. Selections>Select All.
Image>Add borders, 30 pixels, symmetric, light color.
10. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
11. Edit>Paste into Selection.
12. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur - radius 10.
13. Effects>Plugins>Artistiques - Éponge.
If you are using the english version:
Effects>Plugins>Artistics - Sponge
14. Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, dark color.
Image>Add borders, 30 pixels, symmetric, dark color.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, same settings.
Effects>Plugins>Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow, default settings.
16. Effects>Plugins>AAA Frames - Foto Frame.
17. Sign your work on a new layer.
Image>Resize, 900 pixels width, resize all layers checked.
18. Layers>Merge>Merge All and save as jpg.
Your versions. Thanks
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
13 January 2019