Thanks Joanne for the invitation to translate your tutorials:
This tutorial was translated with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Thanks for the tube Papy Jack.
The rest of the material is not signed.
(The links of the tubemakers sites here).
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling here
You can change Blend Modes according to your colors.
2. Open a new transparent image 800 x 600 pixels.
2. Open the landscape image and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
(I resized to 105% to remove the black frame;
after Selections>Select All and Image>Crop to Selection).
3. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur - radius 10.
4. Effects>Illumination Effects>Lights.
in the tutorial only the light point setting 1 is indicated,
and it is not indicated whether or which light points are active.
If you don't like the result, adjust the settings to your liking.
For the other light points, I left the existing settings from previous tutorials,
which obviously will not be like yours.
For a note, I'll show you what my result was
5. Effects>Reflection Effects>Feedback.
6. Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling, default settings.
8. Effects>Reflection Effects>Rotating Mirror.
10. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
11. Activate the bottom layer.
Open the clouds' tube and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to our work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 60%, resize all layers not checked.
13. Activate the top layer.
Open the tube of the dancers and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 90%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the tube down.
14. Sign your work on a new layer.
If you add the author watermark (to put in mode Soft Light),
don't forget to add also the translator watermark.
15. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
16. Image>Frame Picture - select the cadre Gold 01 or Corel_09_007, standard in PSP.
17. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
Repeat Drop Shadow, vertical and horizontal -3.
18. Save as jpg.
For the tube of this version thanks Patries.
Your versions. Thanks
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link,
or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
10 May 2022