Thanks Joanne for the invitation to translate your tutorials:
This tutorial was translated with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Thanks for the tubes Misssilly and Mina.
(The links of the tubemakers sites here).
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
Flaming Pear - Flexify 2 here
Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow here
Filters Graphics Plus can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
You can change Blend Modes according to your colors.
In the newest versions of PSP, you don't find the foreground/background gradient (Corel_06_029).
You can use the gradients of the older versions.
The Gradient of CorelX here
1. Set your foreground color to #8fb2fa,
and your background color to #ff9987.
2. Set your foreground color to a Foreground/Background Gradient, style Linear.
3. Open a new transparent image 800 x 600 pixels,
Flood Fill with your Gradient.
Close this layer and activate the layer below of the original.
5. Open the landscape tube and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 120%, resize all layers not checked.
6. Effects>Image Effects>Offset.
7. Open and activate the top layer.
Effects>Plugins>Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow.
8. Effects>Plugins>Flaming Pear - Flexify 2.
9. Effects>Plugins>Flaming Pear - Flexify 2.
10. Image>Resize, to 80%, resize all layers not checked.
11. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
12. Sign your work on a new layer.
attention please, add the signature on the opposite side where you intend to place the woman's tube
little note about the watermark:
I never ask to put watermark on the versions made by my translations.
But if you decide to use the watermark supplied by the author (to change in Soft Light),
I would appreciate that my work as translator was respected too.
For that, I added my watermark to the material (a layer for every language that I translate).
13. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
14. Image>Add borders, 1 pixel, symmetric, color white.
Image>Add borders, 40 pixels, symmetric, blue foreground color.
Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, color white.
15. Activate your Magic Wand Tool
and click on the 40 pixels' border to select it.
Flood Fill the selection with your Gradient.
16. Effects>3D Effects>Inner Bevel.
17. Selections>Modify>Expand - 4 pixels.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
Repeat Drop Shadow, vertical and horizontal -5.
19. Open Animation Shop and go to Edit>Paste>Paste as new image.
Edit>Duplicate and repeat until you'll get an animation composed by 28 frames.
Click on the first frame to select it and go to Edit>Selection All.
20. Open the sphere animation, also made up of 28 frames.
21. Activate your work and go to Edit>Paste>Paste into selected frame.
Without clicking, place the animation in the center of the sphere and click when you are sure you have found the correct position.
22. Open the woman's tube.
If you are using another tube: Animation>Resize, 600 pixels height.
Edit>Duplicate, and repeat until you'll get an animation composed by 28 frame.
23. Activate your work and go to Edit>Paste>Paste into Selected frame.
When you are sure you have found the correct position, click to place the tube.
24. Check your result clicking on View animation
and save as gif.
Versione with tubes by Luz Cristina and Devilinside.
Your versions Thanks
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
14 Avril 2019