This tutorial was translated with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
le vostre versioni/your versions qui
For this tutorial, you will need:
Thanks Colybrix for the woman tube.
The mask and the landscape are not signed.
(The links of the tubemakers here).
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
Xero - Porcelain here
Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow here
Simple - Top Left Mirror here
Filters Graphics Plus and Simple can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
For a better result, if you don't use the landscape supplied, choose a landscape with a dark color.
Open the mask in PSP and minimize it with the rest of the material.
1. Open a new transparent image 800 x 600 pixels.
2. Selections>Select All.
Open the landscape image with columns and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
Close this layer and activate the layer below of the original.
4. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window and you'll see all the files open.
Select the mask ce17c9d368....
5. Effects>Plugins>Simple - Top Left Mirror.
6. Effects>Plugins>Filters unlimited 2.0 - Convolution Filters - Emboss Light.
7. Open and activate the layer above of the copy.
Change the Blend Mode of this layer to Multiply.
8. Open the woman tube and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
9. Image>Resize, to 90%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the tube to the left side.
10. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
Repeat Drop Shadow, but vertical and horizontal -5.
11. Sign your work on a new layer.
little note about the watermark:
I never ask to put watermark on the versions made by my translations.
But if you decide to use the watermark supplied by the author,
I would appreciate that my work as translator was respected too.
For that, I added my watermark to the material (in italian and in english).
12. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
13. Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, color black.
Image>Add borders, 40 pixels, symmetric, color #8099c4.
Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, color black.
14. Activate the Magic Wand Tool
and click on the 40 pixels borders to select it.
15. Effects>Plugins>Graphics Plus - Cross shadow, default settings.
16. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, same settings.
17. Effects>Plugins>Xero - Porcelain
18. Selections>Select None.
19. Save as jpg.
The tube of this version is by Ivo Chile
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
25 Settembre 2018