This tutorial was translated with PSPX7 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
French translation here
Your versions ici
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tube calgusiDonna19052014 by Guismo
Tebe ketmen016EXCLUSIV by Ket-Mexico
(you find here the links to the material authors' sites)
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 ici
AFS IMPORT - BORFADE1 ici
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling ici
AP 01 [Innovations] - Lines SilverLining ici
Filters AFS IMPORT can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
You can change Blend Modes according to your colors.
In the newest versions of PSP, you don't find the foreground/background gradient (Corel_06_029).
You can use the gradients of the older versions.
The Gradient of CorelX here
Copy the texture in the Textures Folder.
Copy the selection in the Selections Folder.
Open the masks in PSP and minimize them with the rest of the material.
1. Open a new transparent image 1000 x 700 pixels.
2. Set your foreground color to #d9d7da,
and your background color to #2f2e34.
Set your foreground color to a Foreground/Background Gradient, style Sunburst.
Flood Fill the transparent image with your Gradient.
3. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill the layer with your background color #2f2e34.
4. Effects>Plugins>AP 01 [Innovations] - Lines SilverLining.
5. Reduce the opacity of this layer to 50%.
6. Selections>Load/Save Selection>Load Selection from Disk.
Look for and load the selection sel_6rectangulos_nines.
Press CANC on the keyboard
7. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Set your foreground color to Color.
Flood Fill the layer with your foreground color #d9d7da.
8. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window and you'll see all the files open.
Select the mask 2014EXCLUSIV-Maelledreams-mask9.
9. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill with your foreground color #d9d7d4.
10. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window
and select the mask 2014EXCLUSIV-Maelledreams-Mask45.
12. Selections>Load/Save Selection>Load Selection from Disk.
Load again the selection sel_6rectangulos_nines.
13. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Open the tube ketman016EXCLUSIV and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
Reduce the opacity of this layer to 80%.
14. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur - radius 50.
16. Effects>Texture Effects>Texture - select the texture Tex_3_LC
17. Image>Canvas Size - 1000 x 800 pixels.
18. Effects>Modules Externes>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
19. Activate your Magic Wand Tool
Click on the transparent zone to select it.
Press 4/5 times CANC on the keyboard.
20. Activate the layer Merged.
Adjust>Brightness and Contrast>Brightness and Contrast.
21. Activate the top layer.
Open the tube calguisDonna19052014 and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 95%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the tube at the bottom right.
22. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
23. Repeat Adjust>Brightness and Contrast>Brightness and Contrast.
24. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
25. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - AFS IMPORT - BORFADE1.
26. Sign your work on a new layer.
27. Layers>Merge>Merge All and save as jpg.
Your versions here
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
31 May 2021