Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was created with PSPX3 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tube Criss 1929
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
L&K's - L&K's Pia here
1. Set your foreground color to #000000 (black).
2. Open a new transparent image 900 x 600 pixels,
Flood Fill with color black.
3. Layers>New Raster Layer.
4. Open the tube Criss 1029 - Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
5. Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling, default settings.
6. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian blur - radius 30.
7. Effects>Distortion Effects>Pixelate.
8. Effects>Edge Effects>Enhance more.
9. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Set your foreground color to white #ffffff.
Change the opacity of your Flood fill tool to 40%.
Flood fill the layer with white.
10. Edit>Paste as new layer (the tube Criss 1929 is still in memory).
Image>Resize, 1 time to 80% and 1 time to 90%, resize all layers not checked.
11. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
12. Open the tube plumes-colombe.
Copy/Paste the two layers:
I made: Edit>Copy special>Copy with union.
Go back to your work and Copy>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, 2 times to 90%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the feathers to the right side.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, same settings.
13. Activate the Text tool , choose a font.
I used the font Vogues Sans with these settings:
(vertical direction - Kerning to 125)
Set your background color to black and write the texte.
14. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
15. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill (don't forget to change again opacity to 100)
the layer with black.
16. Selections>Select All.
Selectons>Modify>Contract - 5 pixels.
Press CANC on the keyboard
17. Layers>Merge visible.
19. Image>Add borders, 50 pixels, symmetric, color white.
Activate your Magic Wand tool
clic on the white bord to select it.
20. Edit>Paste into Selection.
21. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian blur - radius 30.
22. Effects>Plugins>L&K's - L&K's Pia.
24. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color #f0818d.
Repeat Drop Shadow but vertical and horizontal 0/-25.
25. Sign your work and save as jpg.
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
11 August 2015