TOP LUZ CRISTINA
This tutorial was translated with PSPX7 but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
French translation here
Your versions ici
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tube 3055luzcristina by Luz Cristina
Tube lunapaisagem5889 by Luna
(you find here the links to the material authors' sites)
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Mura's Meister - Cloud here
Mura's Meister - Pole Transform here
You can change Blend Modes according to your colors.
In the newest versions of PSP, you don't find the foreground/background gradient (Corel_06_029).
You can use the gradients of the older versions.
The Gradient of CorelX here
Open the mask in PSP and minimize it with the rest of the material.
1. Open a new transparent image 1000 x 650 pixels.
2. Set your foreground color to #4d3644,
and your background color to #cbc6e2.
Set your foreground color to a Foreground/Background Gradient, style Linear.
Flood Fill the transparent image with your Gradient.
3. Effects>Geometric Effects>Perspective horizontal.
4. Repeat Effects>Geometric Effects>Perspective Horizontal, distortion 65.
5. Effects>Geometric Effects>Skew.
6. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Pole Transform.
8. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
10. Image>Canvas Size - 1000 x 800 pixels.
11. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Pole Transform.
12. K key on the keyboard to activate your Pick Tool
pull the upper central knot down, until 600 pixels.
13. Activate the bottom layer Merged.
Activate your Magic Wand Tool
and click on the central transparent part to select it.
14. Selections>Modify>Expand - 4 pixels.
15. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Layers>Arrange>Send to bottom.
16. Open the tube lunapaisagem 5889 and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
17. Activate again the layer Merged.
18. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
Repeat Drop Shadow, vertical and horizontal -10.
19. Activate the layer above Copy of Merged.
Repeat Drop Shadow, as step 18.
20. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Layers>Arrange>Send to Bottom.
Change the settings of the Gradient.
Flood Fill the layer with your Gradient.
21. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Cloud, default settings.
Remember that this filter works with the colors of your material palette,
but it keeps in memory the first setting used after the the opening of Psp.
So, if you have already used the plugin, press Reset to be sure to have your colors.
The result of this effects is random, so it won't be the same as mine.
If you want to change the appearance of the clouds, click on the preview window,
until you'll see the result you like better.
22. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window and you'll see all the files open.
Select the mask mask-fadesuave.
Layers>Duplicate, to apply the mask 2 times.
23. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Layers>Arrange>Send to Bottom.
Flood Fill the layer with your background color #cbc6e2.
24. Open the tube 3055luz cristina and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Place correctly the tube.
25. Effects>3D £ffects>Drop Shadow, color black.
26. Sign your work on a new layer.
Layers>Merge>Merge All and save as jpg.
Version with tube by Sharlimar
Your versions here
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
9 Septembre 2021