TOP 4 ÉTOILES
This tutorial was created with PSPX9 and translated with Corel X3, but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
The woman tube is by Thafs.
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
CPK Filters - 3D Distortion here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling here
Balder Olrik - Select Sharp here
Filters CPK and Balder Olrik can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
You can change Blend Modes and opacity of the layer, according to your colors.
Copy the preset Emboss 3 in the Presets Folder.
Copy the Gradient in the Gradients Folder.
Copy the Mask in the Masks Folder.
1. Set your foreground color to #1a1b1e
and your background color to #e94727.
Set your foreground color to Gradient and select the Gradient Suigrad016, style Radial.
if you use other colors, also the gradient will change color
2. Open a new transparent image 1000 x 750 pixels,
Flood Fill with your Gradient.
3. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Color Filters - Pseudo Polarization.
4. Layers>Duplicate, and close this layer.
Go back to the layer below of the original.
5. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - CPK Designs - 3D Distortion.
6. Adjust>Add/Remove Noise>Add Noise.
7. Effects>Filter User Defined - select the preset Emboss 3 and ok.
Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
9. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask !!!!.mask.ket-fadesuave-1.
Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Buttons &Frames - 3D Glass Frame (rounded).
this Effect is not standard in Unlimite; I joined it in the material
Effects>Geometrici Effects>Perspective Vertical.
15. Effects>Reflections Effects>Rotating Mirror, default settings.
16. Image>Resize, to 75%, resize all layers not checked.
17. Image>Free Rotate - 90 degrees to right.
You should have this
If you use a previous version of PSP:
use the Move tool .
19. Effects>Geometric Effects>Perspective horizontal.
You should have this
21. If you are using a previous version, the movement to the left of the step 18 could give a different result.
In this case, activate the Pick Tool ,
en mode Scale
push the central left node to the right, until to about 450 pixels.
22. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, colore black.
23. Re-open and activate the top layer, copy of Raster 1.
24. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Balder Olrik - Select Sharp.
25. Effects>Filters User Defined - Emboss 3 - 2 times.
26. Layers>Duplicate - 3 times to have 4 iqual layers.
Place rightly the layers, see my example.
27. Open the tube ae_beautiful_woman_1_tubed_by_thafs.psp - Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, 93%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the tube to the left side.
28. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
29. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
30. Image>Add borders, 10 pixels, symmetric, color #fd6245.
Sign your work and save as jpg.
The tube of this version is by Mentali
The tube of this version is by Lecture 33
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
13 Avril 2017