This tutorial was created with PSPX9 and translated with Corel X3, but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
&<BKG Designer sf10III> - Radial Rings 01 (da importare in Unlimited) here
VM Toolbox - Instant Tile here
VM Distortion - Vision impossible here
Eye Candy 4000 - Corona here
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling here
Mura's Meister - Copies here
You can change Blend Modes and opacity of the layer, according to your colors.
Copy the preset Emboss 3 in the Presets Folder.
Copy the Gradient in the Gradients Folder.
Copy the texture in the Textures Folder.
Copy the Masks in the Masks Folder.
1. Open a new transparent image 1000 x 750 pixels.
2. Set your foreground color to #065b1a
and your background color to #e1f2a2.
Set your foreground color to Gradient and select the Gradient Suigrad040, style Linear.
The screen of the original Suizabella's tutorial is this:
For my translations, created with Corel X, Corel X2 and Corel X3 I always get this:
If you don't get the same result of original tutorial,
instead of fill the image with the gradient, you can go on as below:
Open the image "Gradiente" and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
Effects>Plugins>VM Distortion - Vision Impossible.
4. Image>Resize, to 50%, resize all layers not checked.
5. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Copies.
6. Effects>Distortion Effects>Polar Coordinates.
7. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask !!!.mask.ket-fadesuave-1.
8. Selections>Select All.
9. Effects>Plugins>Eye Candy 4000 - Corona.
11. Activate the layer Raster 1.
Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill with your background color #e1f2a2.
12. Effects>Texture Effects>Texture - select the texture texture_xadrez.
13. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
14. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask @nn-180412_mask_087_tdstudio
15. Activate again the layer Raster 1.
Effects>Plugins>VM Toolbox - Instant Tile.
16. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - &<Bkg Designer sf10III> - Radial Rings 01.
17. Adjust>Add/Remove Noise>Add Noise.
18. Effects>User Defined Filter - select the preset Emboss 4 and ok.
19. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
20. Open the tube Annytubes_paysajes 993_13_03_2011.pspimage, Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
21. Open the tube Tocha23676.pspimage, Edit>Copy.
go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 75%, resize all layers not checked.
22. Effects>Image Effects>Offset.
23. Effects>Plugins>Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow.
if you want change the shadow or adapt it to your tube,
activate and use the nodes of "Arrow" Tool, as you like.
24. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
25. Sign your work and save as jpg.
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
13 September 2017