TOP NEUSA NOVAES
This tutorial was created with PSPX7 and translated with CorelX, CorelX2 and CorelX7, but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
Tube Babette femme-790-17.png
(The links of the tubemakers here).
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow here
Mehdi - Sorting Tiles here
Alien Skin Splat - Resurface here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
&<Bkg Kaleidoscope> - Quad Flip, Kaleidoscope Persian (to import in Unlimited) here
Unplugged Effects - Acid Waterfalls here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling here
AAA Frames - Frame Works here
Filters Unplugged Effects can be used alone or imported into Filters Unlimited.
(How do, you see here)
If a plugin supplied appears with this icon it must necessarily be imported into Unlimited
You can change Blend Modes and opacity of the layer, according to your colors.
Copy the preset in the Presets Folder.
Copy the Mask in the Masks Folder
1. Open GradienteSuizatutorial178.jpg.
This image will be the basis of your work.
2. Effects>Plugins>Mehdi - Sorting Tiles.
3. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - &<Bkg Kaleidoscope> - Quad Flip.
4. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - &<Bkg Kaleidoscope> - Kaleidoscope Persian.
5. Effects>User Defined Filter - select the preset EmbosSuiza 3 and ok.
6. Effects>Plugins>Unplugged Effects - Acid Waterfalls.
Image>Free Rotate - 90 degrees to right.
8. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
9. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask !!!!.mask.ket-fadesuave-1.jpg
10. Layers>New Raster Layer.
(no matter the type of selection, because with the custom selection your always get a rectangle)
clic on the Custom Selection
and set the following settings.
11. Open the flower tube by Beatriz and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
12. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur - radius 100.
13. Edit>Paste into Selection (the flowers tube is still in memory).
for my example, before this step, I have joined a new layer,
and after pasting the tube I have made: Layers>Merge>Merge Down
14. Effects>Plugins>Alien Skin Splat - Resurface.
15. Effects>Plugins>AAA Frames - Frame Works
16. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
17. Edit>Paste as new layer (the flowers tube is still in memory).
Image>Resize, to 50%, resize all layers not checked.
If you are working with a previous version that has not available the menu Objects,
use the Move Tool
to move the tube at the bottom left
19. Adjust>Brightness and Contrast>Brightness and Contrast.
20. Effects>Plugins>Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow.
22. Open the woman tube and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 65%, resize all layers not checked.
23. Effects>Image Effects>Offset.
24. Effects>Plugins>Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow.
25. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
26. Sign your work.
Layers>Merge>Merge All and save as jpg.
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
10 February 2018