TOP JENNIFER LOPEZ
This tutorial was created with PSP2020 and translated with Corel PSPX7, PSPX2, PSPXe, PSPX but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
Italian translation here
French translation here
Your versions here
For this tutorial, you will need:
(The links of the tubemakers sites here).
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 here
Bordermania - Round Button #2 here
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow here
Mura's Meister - Copies here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling here
You can change Blend Modes and opacity of the layer, according to your colors.
Copy the Gradient in the Gradients Folder.
Copy the preset in the Presets Folder.
Copy the Selection in the Selections Folder.
Copy the Masks in the Masks Folder.
1. Set your foreground color to #960405,
and your background color to #0c0c0c.
Set your foreground color to Gradient and select the Gradient SuiGrad016, style Linear.
if you use other colors, also the gradient will change color
2. Open a new transparent image 1000 x 800 pixels,
Flood Fill the transparent image with your Gradient.
3. Effects>Plugins>Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Effects - Tangent Deform.
(I joined the effect in the material, in case of necessity)
4. Effects>User Defined Filter - select the preset Edge_Enhance and ok.
Image>Free Rotate - 90 degrees to right.
6. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling.
7. Effects>User Defined Filter - Edge_Enhance.
8. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask !!!!.mask.ket-fadesuave-1.jpg
9. Activate the layer Raster 1.
10. Effects>Geometric Effects>Spherize.
11. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask 20-20
12. Effects>Plugins>Bordermania - Round Button #2.
13. Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask from Disk.
Look for and load the mask !!!!.mask.ket01.jpg.
14. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Selections>Load/Save Selection>Load Selection from Disk.
Look for and load the selection selecciónsuiza00230.PspSelection
Set your foreground color to Color.
Flood Fill the selection with your foreground color #960405.
15. Adjust>Add/Remove Noise>Add Noise.
16. Effects>3D Effects>Inner Bevel.
17. Effects>Image Effects>Offset.
18. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Copies.
19. Effects>Plugins>Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Perspective Shadow.
Shadow color #000000
20. Adjust>One Step Photo Fix.
Reduce the opacity of this layer to 85%.
21. Activate your Warp Brush Tool , with these settings.
Starging from the center of the image (500 x 400 pixels)
Hold the mouse button down without moving it, until you get this
22. Layers>Merge>Merge visible.
23. Open the tube SuizaBella_Ref_AG-002108.pspimage and go to Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, to 75%, resize all layers not checked.
Move the tube down, over the border.
24. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow.
25. Layers>Merge>Merge All.
26. Optional: join the author and translator's watermarks.
Sign your work and save as jpg.
Version with tube by Mone
If you have problems or doubt, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
24 August 2020