english version NO DOUBTS
Here you find the original of this tutorial:
This tutorial was written with CorelX19 and translated with CorelX and CorelX17, but it can also be made using other versions of PSP.
Since version PSP X4, Image>Mirror was replaced with Image>Flip Horizontal,
and Image>Flip with Image>Flip Vertical, there are some variables.
In versions X5 and X6, the functions have been improved by making available the Objects menu.
In the latest version X7 command Image>Mirror and Image>Flip returned, but with new differences.
See my schedule here
italian translation here
your versions qui/here
For this tutorial, you will need:
A landscape misted and a woman tube
The rest of the material qui
Tubes not supplied:
woman by Occhi Blu (OBG_2239)
landscape by Kad (KaD_Scenery_Lente2)
The mask is by Ildiko (ildiko_create_0041free_mask)
(The links of the tubemakers here).
consult, if necessary, my filter section here
Mehdi - Sorting Tiles here
AP Lines - Lines SilverLining here
Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling here
AAA Filters - Custom (facoltativo) here
You can change Blend Modes according to your colors.
In the newest versions of PSP, you don't find the foreground/background gradient (Corel_06_029).
You can use the gradients of the older versions.
The Gradient of CorelX here
Copy the presets Preset_Pick_197 and Emboss 3 in the Presets Folder.
Open the mask in PSP and minimize it with the rest of the material.
1. Set your foreground color to #a44f6c,
and your background color to #cd9bad.
Set your foreground color to a Foreground/Background Gradient, style Linear.
2. Open a new image transparent image 950 x 650 pixels.
Flood Fill the transparent image with the Gradient.
3. Layers>New Raster Layer.
4. Selections>Select All.
5. Open the landscape misted - Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste into Selection.
6. Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling.
7. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur, radius 10.
8. Layers>Merge>Merge down.
Activate the background layer (raster 1).
10. Effects>Plugins>AP [Lines] - Lines SilverLining.
11. Effects>Reflection Effects>Rotating Mirror.
12. Activate again the top layer.
Image>Free Rotate - 90 degrees to left.
13. Image>Resize, to 80%, resize all layers not checked.
14. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, dark color or black.
15. Layers>Merge>Merge down.
16. Effects>Image Effects>Seamless Tiling, same settings
19. Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
20. Effects>Reflection Effects>Rotating Mirror, same settings.
21. Change the Blend mode of this layer to Luminance or Luminance (legacy)
for me Luminance
22. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Edit>Paste into Selection (your landscape is still in memory).
23. Image>Resize, according to your tube, for me 75% (the second version to 60%), resize all layers not checked.
if your work with a previous version that has not available the menu Objects,
use the Move Tool
25. Activate the bottom layer, Raster 1.
Layers>Arrange>Bring to top.
26. Effects>Plugins>Mehdi - Sorting Tiles.
27. Effects>Plugins>Mura's Meister - Perspective Tiling, default settings.
28. K key to activate the Pick tool
open the preset menu and select the preset 197-©Yedralina
if you have problem with the preset, pull the top middle node down until the bord under the triangles
M key to deselect the tool.
29. Effects>Geometric Effects>Spherize.
30. Layers>New Raster Layer.
Flood Fill with your light background color.
31. Layers>New Mask layer>From image
Open the menu under the source window and you'll see all the files open.
Select the mask ildiko_create_0041free_mask.
32. Effects>User Defined Filter, select the preset Emboss 3 and ok.
33. Change the Blend Mode of this layer to Screen and reduce the opacity to 70%.
34. Activate the landscape layer (Raster 2).
Layers>Arrange>Bring to Top.
35. Activate the bottom layer.
if you want, for prudence, Edit>Paste as new image
36. Selections>Select All.
Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, color white.
37. Again>Selections>Select All.
Image>Add borders, symmetric not checked, color white.
Edit>Paste into Selection (the image of step 35).
39. Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur, radius 20.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, color black.
41. Open your main tube - Edit>Copy.
Go back to your work and go to Edit>Paste as new layer.
Image>Resize, if it is necessary (for me 80%), resize all layers not checked.
Move the tube to the right side.
Effects>3D Effects>Drop Shadow, to your choice.
42. Image>Add borders, 2 pixels, symmetric, dark color.
43. Image>Resize, 950 pixels width, resize all layer checked.
44. Sign your work on a new layer.
45. Optional: Effects>Plugins>AAA Filters - Custom - click on Landscape and ok.
Save as jpg.
The tubes of this version are by Azalee (Femme-1617-Azalee), and unknown author of the misted (Tubespng_005).
If you have problems or doubts, or you find a not worked link, or only for tell me that you enjoyed this tutorial, write to me.
My mail is in the menu on the top of the page.
1 June 2017
My tutorials and my translations are registered